I know – who wants to hear about horrors? But here’s a tip – if we want to AVOID these horrors, we need to know what we are looking for, right?
For this reason, let’s lay out the facts here.
Nearly all of the middle class people of America (along with most other social classes) desire and require peace and safety. This means that our country must provide law and order to meet this need. All USA citizens, regardless of economic class, were given individual liberty by God, which is written out in our Constitution (which has been increasingly eroded through many years).
We focus this article primarily on the middle class, because the middle class is the economic backbone of any society. Here is what the middle class wants (do you find yourself in this list?):
- Opportunity, in choice of labor, jobs, how to spend free time… in all of life.
- Clear opportunities to better themselves financially and socially
- Trustworthy leaders who are transparent, have their best interests at heart, and appreciate the common person
- They want a single system of justice – not justice for a few, but justice for all!
- They thrive under capitalism, which gives choices and variety in life (this must be ongoing).
- They seek ways to improve income, climb the financial ladder honestly, and want to be respected for their hard work and expertise.
- Perhaps, most importantly, they value dignity and self-worth in their jobs, careers and callings, whatever they may be. These items are achievable if the Constitution of the USA is followed.
- The middle class seeks fairness and common sense in governing.
Now Let’s Consider Socialism and How it Works
The truth is, socialism does not and cannot give the middle class ANY of the above reasonable values and opportunities. Why not?
Well, simply because history shows us repeatedly that the tenets of socialism despise the middle class of any county. And why is that, you ask?
It is because socialism despises individual liberty and cannot allow it… because they CANNOT CONTROL a group of people who value individual liberty, honor God, honor their country. Socialism is about control of your life under their leadership… socialism hates God, and does not honor what God has done with the USA and its people. Socialists hate a booming economy, because people are not inclined to buy into their lies nearly as much if things are progressing well economically as well as in their personal lives.
Socialism is About Power and Control of all classes of people, but especially of the middle class (the backbone of most countries).
Socialism hates (and censors whenever possible) everyone who disagrees with any premise of theirs, whatsoever. Personal freedom is a threat, and cannot be allowed under socialism.
They also hate the idea that the common man should have any benefits not “granted” to them by socialist leaders or lawmakers who act as if they are tossing them an occasional bone, so to speak – as if the perks of freedom can only be granted in minor instances with their “permission”.
* Illustrating socialism and its methods can be likened to feeding a dog…Never give him (the dog) enough to eat. The dog keeps coming back, because he either accepts semi-starvation or he runs away. But where can he go? Those entrapped in socialism have few options left.
Fortunately, we were created as humans, not dogs, yet getting out of bad circumstances is never easy. We were lied to – deceptively and repeatedly for many, many years, or we would not be in the mess we are in now. Daily on the news the exposure of the radical left doctrines seeps out – even with the heavy censorship going on in big tech.
But… we have God on our side, and if we unite and stand up together, the freedom-stealing minority of power-hungry elites won’t stand a chance!!
Are you willing and brash enough to fight and win? I am!
Where we go one, we go all.