While touting so-called “benefits” to the way the socialists view the world, is there any true evidence that their opponents are so dangerously misled, as they claim?
I propose that socialism is not to be trusted. Here, I’ll provide a few examples of socialism at work, using the family as the first, and moving on from there.
- A family, in this illustration, consists of a husband, wife and 3 children. Is it right for the parents to deny one of their minor children – who disagrees with them on some point – food, opinions, or living options? Is it right for parents to discriminate against one child because of honest differences in thought? Is not censoring opposing opinions doing exactly that to freedom-loving Americans?
- Now let’s visit our border with Mexico. Thousands upon thousands of people are being encouraged to enter our country…we don’t know who they are, what their intentions are..what illegal drugs some may be smuggling, how many are infected with Covid19 or other illnesses. Where are the masks and social distancing requirements at the border (put upon the actual citizens of the USA)? Where are the accompanying parents with the flood of children? What laws and safety protocols are being broken and ignored?
The Preamble of the Constitution says: “We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity.”
What blessings have been secured in the above situation? Justice?
For WHICH citizens?
Promote the general welfare (by creating more competition for our jobs, inviting in more disease, allowing potential terrorists and human and drug traffickers across the border)?
Provide for the common defense (It doesn’t say against ARMIES)?
What about the peace and safety of law enforcement and border safety agents?
What about the health hazards to those crossing our borders, and to our own USA citizens?
Is it now truly “compassionate” to throw peace and safety, law and order all out the window?
ALL of these actions ARE VIOLATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION…AND INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY OF MILLIONS OF LAWFUL USA CITIZENS is being destroyed.
3. Let’s go deeper yet… how would a family of 4, with a 3 bedroom home – how would they fare being forced to take care of 50 -100 other unknown persons being forced onto their property and into their home? Their tax dollars, loss of freedoms and economic loss all contributes to additional financial strain – in which they are being FORCED to comply – by the unlawful actions at the border. The southern border ALONE presents violation after violation of the Constitution designed to protect our own lawful citizens! There are not nearly enough border safety officers to stem the massive influx of people entering illegally over our borders.
4. Look at any country where socialism has gained a foothold (Venezuela, for example). After the socialists gain power (by any means necessary), they rapidly move to ignore the needs of the Middle Class (the backbone of the country), cause manufacturing jobs to rapidly vanish, cause economic downturn in the form of income plummeting…until much of the Middle Class become part of the poorer class. This is their plan.
5. What about the military? They are so badly needed in our current world situation, and yet they become a target under a socialist regime. Look back at the Obama years for a clear picture. The military was downplayed and downgraded to a frightening degree. Is this also a part of their “plan”?
You cannot raise taxes on the Middle Class and create masses of poorer people without crippling the entire economy… loss of jobs, illegals competing for jobs, lower take-home pay, etc. Is this by design? Think about it.
And did you know that the public cost for each and every person who illegally enters our country will cost the taxpayer (each USA citizen) $80,000 per year? Can you afford that?
How’s that for personal safety, sanity, law and order, common sense, job security, and overall individual liberty?
They are hoping you won’t know what socialism does to the people under its rule. They are hoping you don’t know about countries like Venezuela (which used to be one of the most free and prosperous countries in the world before the socialists took over). They expect their rewriting of history in the public schools to have kept the masses in ignorance so that they can continue to offer sweet platitudes while stealing your bed from under you.
And stealing the future and hope of your children and grandchildren.
Perhaps, worst of all about the socialist agenda, is that the small, ruling group care NOTHING about the Constitution, jobs, decent living conditions, or order, peace and protection for any lawful USA citizen. Individual rights under such an administration (as we are seeing) may be all gone within 6 months or so, and we, as law-abiding citizens are simply supposed to submit and act like we like it??
CITIZENS OF THE United States of America – it is time to WAKE UP!!
It’s time to take whatever lawful and legal measures we have and RISE UP against the criminal takeover of the socialists… Our Founding Fathers fought and died to give us our freedom and we must now stand up to ensure this freedom for our children, grandchildren and future generations!
I can assure you – I will be a part of this freedom movement!
Can I count on you to join me and so many others?
The time is NOW. God bless our efforts, and God Bless America!